Fibre is the undisputed King in the world of business broadband performance,
unmatched by its old copper predecessors in speed, throughput and reliability
Business Fibre Optic Broadband
Fibre To The Building (FTTB) provides exceptionally fast speeds of up to 1Gbps and extremly low latency. Fibre Optic Internet is many times faster and superior in performance to a regular ADSL or SHDSL broadband service. Fibre Optic Internet is not affected by the distance from your telephone exchange like copper network does.
Business Fibre Broadband Internet
- Symmetrical high speeds from 25/25Mbps to 1Gbps, depending on your plan.
- Ultra low latency, in low single digit milliseconds.
- Uncontended (1:1) Business-grade Service
- Scalable: Quick upgrades when you need more bandwidth
- Backed by industry standard service level agreements
- Cost effective: Similar in cost to slow and outdated SHDSL copper services
- Flexible: Unlimited possibilities for unifying your data & voice communications, making your total comms smarter, more efficient and cost effective.
Prices start from just $295 p/month with Unlimited data (availability and conditions apply). Submit Fibre Availability Check form, on the right, to find out.