Copyright © 2022 Spirit Telecom Limited Ltd
Benefit from a hybrid public and private cloud Why Spirit LiveCloud?
Empower your remote workforce
Ensure your remote and mobile workers always have the tools they need. LiveCloud is accessible from anywhere, so you can keep working whether in the office, at home, or on the road.
A true hybrid solution
Choosing is overrated. We like to have both. Combine the power of public cloud and keep your data secure with private cloud. LiveCloud integrates seamlessly with your existing infrastructure so you can keep using legacy applications and meet storage requirements.
Scalable and flexible
Things change. Your business is one of them. LiveCloud scales with your business, allowing you to add and remove users and resources with no upfront costs.
One standard operating environment
LiveCloud provides one uniform Standard Operating Environment to everyone in the business. So you can rest assured that security, compatibility, and applications are the same for everyone, everywhere.
Moving to the cloud has never been so easy Here’s what is included
Harness the security of private cloud and the agility of public cloud in one, hybrid cloud solution. Giving your workforce the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time, LiveCloud is designed for modern businesses of all sizes.
We’ll make your move to the cloud seamless. That’s why our solutions are underpinned by specialist, local support from our team of experts. We’ll be there for you when you need us most, not just until 5pm on a Friday.
So what are you waiting for? Do IT with Spirit.
Makes working easier
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Dedicated Active Directory Domain Controller configured with AD Connect to your Office365 tenancy for Single Sign On
- Dedicated Remote Desktop Service Gateway/Broker to access your DaaS environment
- Exchange Online, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Intune, and PowerBI
- Dedicated central virtual firewall servicing hosted servers and on premises sites via SD-WAN and MPLS private networks
- External email security and filtering.
- Duo Two Factor Authentication for secure external access to your DaaS environment and Office360
Packed with features
- Dedicated file server
- Integrated backup solution
- Veeam for Private Hosted Virtual servers
- Veeam 365 for Office365, Exchange Online, Teams, Sharepoint, and OneDrive
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and integrated N-Central Antivirus
What isSpirit LiveCloud
Why Aussie businesses Choose & stay with Spirit
Top notch support!
In 5 years of being with Spirit I’ve never had issues and their support has always been top notch. If Spirit is offered in your building it is a no brainer to choose them and no one else.
I find Spirit to provide a reliable product, with friendly and capable staff. The online chat function is easy to use and the staff are able to answer any enquiries. In two years I have had to make only one tech call.
Coming from North America I was concerned about the lack of high speed internet in Australia, but Spirit is better than any ISP I've ever used. Very stable with super high upload speed as well. Installation crew was nice and professional.